CSC (Common Service Center) is also called Jan Seva Kendra, Jan Suvidha Kendra, Grahak Seva Kendra and Atal Seva Kendra. To Open a CSC and Start Your Own CSC Center, you can apply through the official website of CSC. For this, You should have PAN Card Number, Active Mobile Number, valid Email Address and Aadhar Number.
CSC Registration Process:
You will have to fill up your basic details like Name, Address, Office Location while your CSC registration. The online registration form will also ask you to upload your documents like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Bank Details and Passport Size photographs. After filling up the application form, it may take at least 1 month for approval of your application.
|Eligibility & Requirements To Start A CSC Center|
|List of Services Provided by CSC|
|Search CSC Centers Near Your|
Once you application is approved with CSC, you will get your Login Details to your email ID.
How to Apply for CSC-
You can apply for CSC only through Online Mode. Before applying online, get ready with the your scanned copy of all required documents and follow the steps given here-
- Visit the official website of Common Service Centers Scheme (CSC) Here: https://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh
- Now enter your Aadhaar no., Name and choose any authentication type i.e. iris, finger print or OPT.
- Enter Captcha Text in captcha box.
- Check the “conform/agree” check box and click on “submit” button.
- After submitting the form, you’ll have to complete 3 more steps by filling your necessary details like Personal Details, Bank Details like Bank Account No., IFSC Code, PAN no. etc. You have also to upload your Photo, CSC Shop Photo and Scan Copy of Cancelled Cheque there.
After the final submission of CSC Registration Form, you will receive an Application No. (reference ID) on your Mobile and registered email ID. Keep it for further reference. With in next one month, your CSC center may be approved.
How to Check CSC Application Status?
When you have completed your CSC Center Application, follow the steps below to check your application status-
- Visit the official portal link of CSC i.e. https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on the button given under “Account Status”.
- Fill up your Application Number and captcha.
- Click on “Submit Button”.
This will show your application status of CSC Registration.
CSC Re-Registration 2019
All the VLEs who have already registered as a VLE, must have to re-register in 2019. This is mandatory for all VLEs to renew their registration every year.through the official portal of CSC.
If you are already running a CSC Center, you are suggested to re-register your CSC immediately with in the prescribed time period, else you may loss your CSC center registration.
To renew you CSC Center, just visit the official portal of Common Services Centers Scheme (CSC) and apply for re-registration.